Thursday, March 18, 2010

Everyday brings something new.....

Yesterday he carefully backed down the steps until he reached the bottom!! Can you believe that? I think that's a pretty major step for a kid who tackles every thing with wild, manic energy. I expected him to just throw himself down stairs until he gets much older, like in his teens. But, nope, he tried the first two steps several times over and over until he got the hang of it and then he just went all the way down, one step at a time. He is so smart!!! I really didn't expect that kind of problem solving at such a young age. I'm beaming, can you tell?
And, I'd like to take this opportunity to heap huge amounts of thanx on my sweet sis. Several people expressed concern when they heard we were moving in with her 'cause Sis and I tried cohabitating waaaayyyyy back in the day and it didn't turn out well at all. But we're both older, wiser and better people now and I have so much love and respect for her. If you don't know my Sis, you're missing out. THANK YOU SIS!!! You're a great person and I love you immensely!! We are very happy living in your home with you and I'm very glad that Baron gets the chance to grow in your presence. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment