Friday, December 10, 2010

Has it really been that long?.....

Yep. Little man turns two years old tomorrow. I can't believe it's already been two years. But if I stop to think about all of the events that have transpired since his dramatic entrance into our lives it makes my head spin! A couple of days ago he started saying "uh-oh" and it just cracks me and his mother up! It's so cute. I hate saying that, but it really is cute.
We're hoping for a good turn out for his celebration. I know his grandparents will all be there, which is always cool. I know grandparents can be just a tad, tiny bit competitive when it comes to the love of a grandchild, not that I've ever seen that in any of his grandparents, but I think there's a really good chance he's gonna be spoiled silly. We should probably borrow a truck to lug all the loot home in. His mom and I are really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment