Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm a stay at home zombie...

He's finally asleep. We stayed up late at Doug and Amanda's last night (well, eight thirty is late for us) and Baron would not fall asleep there, no matter what. But he still woke up with a big ol' smile on his face just after four a.m.. I heard him making his 'it's time for everybody to wake up now' cooing and yelps and I rolled my dead weight mass over and saw his beautiful blue eyes peeking over the edge of his crib, piercing through the soft light in our room, right into my barely open, red and tired eyes. His mouth was just below the edge but I could still tell he was grinnin from nibble-able ear to nibble-able ear. (Say that five times fast!)
OOOH!! speaking of tongue twister's, one came to me a couple of days ago while my mind was wallowing in sleep deprivation; The lost astronaut lost his last lasso. Try it! Well, what'd ya think?
Baron likes to try and tackle the staircase once a day now. He can climb up about eight steps without any help. He's a freak. And a couple of days ago, with mommy sitting at the top of the stairs as bait and me right behind him providing support and damage control, he made it all the way to the top. I think that's about twenty, maybe twenty one stairs. He is so friggin buff. I saw him lift an old pickup truck off a man in a corn field once.
So, you were probably wondering about his poop and I just happen to have the scoop (?) on that. It's really, really gross, and it smells really, really bad and there's always really, really a bunch of the stuff.
Oh, he's awake and cryin'. Prolly fulla poop. Here we go again..........

No comments:

Post a Comment