Wednesday, November 11, 2009

sleeping like a baby

Last week I was getting worried that he wasn't getting enough sleep. He wasn't taking enough naps, he wasn't sleeping well at night and I was becoming concerned even though I have read in a few different books that most babies go through that faze, and it seems to be one of the bigger questions and concerns out there. As a universal rule, parents like to get sleep. I can admit to being president of THAT club. I gotta say that I'm still doing a lot better than I thought I would be, trudging forward with the little sleep I do get.
So, this week he did a fantastic 180 and now he's sleeping more at night and taking three one hour naps during the day. SWEET!!! Now I can do laundry, eat something, check out this blog and pick up a little in preperation for Calvin and his fam who're coming down this weekend for an early Thanksgiving. It's going to be fun, Baron is much more mobile now and I think he'll be much more interested is his cousins than he has been.
We're going to try to get the invitations for his upcoming birthday going tonight. I'm excited, more than I ever have been before for a birthday!!! It's going to be a BLAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment